10 Steps to Look Younger
10 Steps To Look Younger
The secret for looking youthful has been a constant question since the beginning of time it seems. In fact, many researchers have done some experiments to find ways to slow down the aging process.
There are some techniques that have been implemented, but the most important things for us to do are being consistent in implementing a healthy lifestyle and eating habits.
We can’t stop the natural change, but we can still look younger if we want to work hard to slow down the aging process.
Therefore, I’m going to help you with 10 easy steps to make you look younger:
1. Detox: It’s important to start detoxification, getting rid of toxins from our bodies. Our body’s metabolism has done that process, but in everyday life, we are exposed to so many chemical hazards from air, food, and environment. Fasting or just consuming fruits and vegetables are ways to detoxify our bodies.
2. Sleep: Having enough sleep, at least 6-8 hours a day, will make our skin healthier. Having a good sleep is also important because the growth hormone is working during that time. It renews the old cell of our body, including the skin cell. Our skin will look fresh and young if we have enough sleep.
3. Food: Eating healthy and safe food every day will make our body fit, slim, and also look younger. Try to eat more fish instead of red meat. Fiber foods, vegetables, fruits, and supplements are important food to consume. Drink less coffee and other caffeine beverages.
4. Exercise: Through routine exercise, we will feel happier, energetic, and confident. It also increases our bone density and muscle which can make our body look 15-20 years younger.
5. Relax: By trying to be relaxed, our face will look younger. Stress and worries appear on our face. If we can manage our stress and feel at peace, our face will look younger and attractive.
6. Be Positive: A positive mind and affirmations can lead to a healthier life. Negative thoughts tend to bring failure and make us look older. Meditation can lead to a positive mindset.
7. Medical Check-up: Just like a car, our body also needs attention and care so it can work well every day. Having routine medical checkups are important to recognize diseases as soon as possible.
8. Active Life: Always try to be active during your life. Activities can increase health; and if you are in your elder age, your memory will increase too.
9. Social Life: Happy social life can increase our spirit, bring a peaceful mind, and make us feel and look younger. Communication with our friends, family, neighbors, colleagues, and others can bring happiness to us.
10. Performance: Start to look at our performance. Is our body weight ideal for us? If not, try to fix that to the best ideal weight. Also look at the skin, hair, nail, and teeth. Those are important as they will show our age. Looking good and feeling good will increase our performance.