6 Tips on How to Clear Up Acne Naturally
Nobody likes acne, but we are not all lucky enough to have perfect skin. We also all cannot afford the expensive facials we read about in magazines. This is why I put together 6 tips to help clear up your acne from home!
- Avoid squeezing or popping your pimples, and stop touching your face!. The more you touch or squeeze the puss out of your acne, the more sebum your skin will produce. It will take more time for your pimples and blackheads to clear up because of the inflammation and irritation that can possibly occur.
2. Wash your face thoroughly (about 60 seconds) at least two times a day. Proper facial hygiene is the best way to be proactive. Use facial soaps that do not contain oil or soaps that are not acidic.
3. Don’t forget to moisturize after washing your face with a sulfur-based soap that is designed specifically for acne-prone skin. Washing can strip your skin of natural lipids, so put a moisturizer that suits your skin type (sensitive, normal, dry, oily, or combination) so that your body will not produce extra oil that may cause your skin to be more susceptible to breakouts.
4. Do your research! Don’t buy the first product you see on the shelf. Talk to your doctor, or friend, or mom. See what products are out there and what each product is meant to do.
5. Wash your face after a sweat session. It’s no secret that sweat clogs pores, so keep wipes or a spray with you when you know you are going to be sweating.
6. Use products that have ingredients like Bentonyte clay, soaps that contain activated charcoal; apple cider vinegar is used as an astringent to use on problem areas, just to name a few.
When all things fail, consult your trusted dermatologist that would give you advice and medicines on how to clear up acne.
Always keep in mind that even though these tips worked for some, it does not necessarily mean that it might work for you too. Whichever solution is best for you, keep it as a part of your daily routine. No matter what technique you choose on how to clear up acne, you need to remember that your acne problems will never be solved overnight.
Naturaleez offers these products. Visit our catalogue to view the Clay Mask and the Activated Charcoal bar.